SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore
SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

August 23, 2017, 01:16:49 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Hi guys, first post here.

So I met a thai disco girl while waiting for a taxi, and managed to sleep with her that night. And no, she works at another disco which I wasn't at. Met up again and did the deed again.

I have not spent a single cent on her which is very confusing to me. Any experienced thai disco goers can enlighten me on what is going on???

Thanks
All Thai Discos / Re: Club De Colour Relaunch
« Last post by clubdecoloursg on August 22, 2017, 06:00:43 AM »

New birthday package ! Please do come support

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All Thai Discos / Re: Club Barcode @ The Oriental Plaza, Chinatown
« Last post by Octopuss on August 21, 2017, 03:22:55 AM »
Thanks for the FR Hornybusty~ +gtk  :)
All Thai Discos / Club Barcode @ The Oriental Plaza, Chinatown
« Last post by hornybuster on August 21, 2017, 12:00:20 AM »
FR:

went on Sat night reached just before 11pm. 2 tower $158. once got a table, 2-3 girls automatic comes 555 (smlj?) not so crowded but place filling up when is coming to 1am.

din noticed much of models as im into singers.. :P the usual rubba here & there.. hanged $50 but dun understand why later on brought the flower-girl to me.. cannot remember what it was.. asked me to hang for her again? i said NO.. then the singer walked off... my rubba skills not good? 555! for me ok, i can find another singer to rubba but need to go off... 555, im a 1am plus limit person.  8)

people starts to smoke after mid-night.. a thumbs-down! :(

bangla sells snacks in the toilet.. duh.. smlj! dun let him service U or u need to tip.. i think so la.. 555!.

place: 7/10. decent, but knn no soccer on their TV. have BIG TV for f**k? alternative: play dart lor.  ;D
girls: 7/10. some chio some chui. dun wan girls to come u can tell them f**k off, is ok de.
play factor: 8/10. of course u have $$ to hang then the girls willing let u "explore".  :P

RTF: maybe. probably.  8)
Singaporeans to be allowed to use Automated Gate (Auto Gate) to enter the Kingdom of Thailand
On 19 August 2017, the Immigration Bureau of Thailand has announced that Thailand now starts using Auto Gate to perform immigration check for foreign visitors to enter to the Kingdom of Thailand by air.
Singapore is the first country to be allowed to use this Auto Gate at Suvarnabhumi airport. The Immigration Bureau of Thailand will consider adding other countries to the list for the Auto Gate in the near future.
Singapore Travellers who wish to use the Auto Gate do not need to do preliminary register with the Thai immigration office. At the Auto Gate, the system will record passenger information and fingerprints for identification on subsequent trips. It can also be linked to airlines' check-in systems to verify passengers' identities.
The Auto Gate is reserved for visitors only for tourism purpose (a 30-days visa Exemption scheme). For other purposes of visit, visitors need to apply for visa and go through the regular immigration checking process.
The Immigration Bureau of Thailand stated that the decision to use the Auto Gate was based on an analysis of security and on a reciprocal agreement, as Singapore is now considering allowing Thai nationals to use its automatic gates.
In the initial stage at Suvarnabhumi, two automated gates will be reserved for Singaporeans. The bureau will consider using the system at other airports including Don Mueang, U-tapao and Phuket.
The Auto Gate could speed up immigration processing by reducing the waiting time in queues as well as solving the problem of airport congestion and reduce the burden on staff.
Royal Thai Embassy
19 August 2017

Travels / Re: LATEST AIR TICKET DEALS!
« Last post by Octopuss on August 20, 2017, 09:36:07 PM »
Singaporeans to be allowed to use Automated Gate (Auto Gate) to enter the Kingdom of Thailand
On 19 August 2017, the Immigration Bureau of Thailand has announced that Thailand now starts using Auto Gate to perform immigration check for foreign visitors to enter to the Kingdom of Thailand by air.
Singapore is the first country to be allowed to use this Auto Gate at Suvarnabhumi airport. The Immigration Bureau of Thailand will consider adding other countries to the list for the Auto Gate in the near future.
Singapore Travellers who wish to use the Auto Gate do not need to do preliminary register with the Thai immigration office. At the Auto Gate, the system will record passenger information and fingerprints for identification on subsequent trips. It can also be linked to airlines' check-in systems to verify passengers' identities.
The Auto Gate is reserved for visitors only for tourism purpose (a 30-days visa Exemption scheme). For other purposes of visit, visitors need to apply for visa and go through the regular immigration checking process.
The Immigration Bureau of Thailand stated that the decision to use the Auto Gate was based on an analysis of security and on a reciprocal agreement, as Singapore is now considering allowing Thai nationals to use its automatic gates.
In the initial stage at Suvarnabhumi, two automated gates will be reserved for Singaporeans. The bureau will consider using the system at other airports including Don Mueang, U-tapao and Phuket.
The Auto Gate could speed up immigration processing by reducing the waiting time in queues as well as solving the problem of airport congestion and reduce the burden on staff.
Royal Thai Embassy
19 August 2017

This Tuesday (22-08-2017), Supreme KTV "s_xy Maid Theme Nite" is BACK!!! From 5pm - 3am, Just ONE NIGHT ONLY!!!
To avoid disappointment, make your reservation with LUCKY (M33) @ 8383 5929, we will get your favourite s_xy maid to serve on you whole night long.... HURRY!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
All Thai Discos / Re: Arena by Neverland
« Last post by WHATTTT on August 20, 2017, 08:03:11 AM »
They altered the access to the club and put new toilets on the main floor.
Stage area remains the same but looks like got more sofas.
Not sure about anything else cos went there to use toilet hahahaha!
Vietnamese Pubs & KTVs / Lucky (M33) @ Supreme KTV Far East Shopping Centre
« Last post by LuckyM33 on August 19, 2017, 07:16:32 PM »
LUCKY (M33)
PR manageress
Mobile: 8383 5929
Wechat: happy83835929
Whatsapp: 8383 5929

Far East Shopping Centre
#B1-22 Carpark Level
545 Orchard Road S238882

🎉 HAPPY HOUR 4.30PM-9PM 🎉

🍷 MARTELL V.S.O.P / HENNESSY 🍷
★ 1 Bottle @ $228/-

🐯 TIGER BEER 🐯
★ 1 Tower @ $88/-

🎉 NIGHT HOUR 9PM-3AM 🎉

🍷 MARTELL V.S.O.P / HENNESSY 🍷
★ 1 Bottle @ $408/-
★ 3+1 Bottle @ $1224/-

🐯 TIGER BEER 🐯
★ 2+1 Tower @ $398/-
★ 4+1 Tower @ $688/-
1 Tower @ $218/-

ALL NETT PRICES /-
Vietnamese Pubs & KTVs / Supreme KTV@ far East Shopping Centre. Lucky (Mummy 33)
« Last post by LuckyM33 on August 19, 2017, 07:07:47 PM »
Supreme KTV @ Far East Shopping Centre #B1-22. Singapore 238882
For Reservation, please contact Lucky (M33):
Mobile: 8383 5929
Wechat: happy83835929
Whatspp: 8383 5929

Beer and Liquor Promotion for both happy Hour & Night Hour (Weekdays and Weekends)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Siam Religious Banner