Supreme KTV, Far East Shopping Centre Ken WeChat Banner SingThai Line Stickers, Tryst Teerak, Club Tryst, Teerak
Uber, Grabtaxi, Singapore SingThai Shirt, Rubba, I feel like pablo, kanye west, yeezy

OUR MOTTO & DISCLAIMER: ONE MAN'S PRATA, IS ANOTHER MAN'S PIZZA.

ONE MAN'S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON.

February 24, 2018, 07:18:49 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
All Thai Discos / Re: New club opening-pixie sg
« Last post by Jeremysyh on February 23, 2018, 09:36:55 AM »
Supermodels & pretty models in da house now!

More coming next week!
All Thai Discos / Re: FR on Club Nine (ex-Club Sensation)
« Last post by dtfc555 on February 22, 2018, 10:01:51 PM »
Went to Club Nine yesterday night lone ranger style to celebrate CNY and it was a 50/50 experience for me.

Why? Ok the good part is the service staff(Waiters) are very helpful like for example topup the ice if the ice is going to run out or replaced new glasses when the previous glasses are used. The beer was served fast too, draft beer btw. The PR manager Kenneth if i am not wrong have done a good job managing his service staff there and he was very friendly too. He also ensure my table arrangement went smoothly without any problem at all. The DJ was good playing all the latest music trend and he know what the crowd wants.

The bad part is well the girls especially one girl that was intro to me by one of the flower girl, i bought a flower for this girl after she keep me company for a bit but after she got the flower, she went back to me saying her friend got more flowers hinting at me to buy her more flowers which give me the wtf look as i just know her for a bit for example i am ok with 50 or 100 but if she ask more than that and expect me to give to compete then no for that. She then make up an excuse to go put her bag in the lockers area but when i see her come back from there, she went to another group of guys that her other friend that got more flowers there and never came back, i suspect the girl talk at the lockers area, really sian there.

So bros here a word of advice if you have a lot of cash to buy flowers and compete i mean really not a bit then these girls at Club Nine are for you if not save your cash for somewhere else with better quality girls there. This is not only one girl but most of them are like that here, they think they are in demand, be it thais or koreans. I just want to clarity out i am not a another club owner rival or whatever there just a fellow cheongster giving his opinion there whether want to believe or not, i leave to you guys there to think and decide. Better i say then don't say but no grudge to club nine there.

The PR manager kenneth did mentioned to me that he got no power/authority over the girls so this is not his fault there that i understand him there. So basically the girls can decide whoever they want to be with as long as got strong spending power. Take note guys as i saw quite a number of customers without girls there in this club due to this. I will end this by saying i will retire give up already and will be in hiatus on this scene after this fr, thai discos in SG are gonecase already unlike thai discos in bkk.

Quick fr: i feel this is a premium joint. Current stock is pretty and like models. Not top end but you wont say no.
Dj music is quite good and maybe the best now. Dj fahsaai is playing for cny.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I agree on what you feel about this joint is a premium joint bro 2017 in fact this is a sibeh premium atas joint to me there. Majority of the girls are money faced and will stick like glue if buy a lot of flowers from what i see in my opinion there. Have to agree DJ music is good too.
C9 girls, if on WP (which majority are), their daily target is between $350-$400. In fact, most WP girls hover around that daily target - Ion, Icon, etc.

You cannot expect them to stay with you the whole night if you are only willing to drop $50, $100.

Like someone said, if she really likes you, she will come back regardless. If she doesn't, then keep it professional.
All Thai Discos / Re: Club Nine (ex-Club Sensation)
« Last post by 2017 on February 22, 2018, 07:28:29 PM »
Well... I guess most guys go to td is to find company, try to score, find love... Throw 50 and see if the girl into you. For me i will jio jio her over to chat with her first to see if there is chemistry before flowering. To each his own, there are many joints in town. If not stay at home and save the moolah and fly to bkk and enjoy and party. To each his own.

Anyways. This currnt batch has some old face. Overall is ok. The kimchi are pretty and fun. But cant expect kimchi to not be practical. The manager can be a bit pushy but just ignore him.

They are doing 39 bucks a tower now during hh. Draft though. I rather opt for heineken.

All Thai Discos / Re: CLUB MGM
« Last post by 2017 on February 22, 2018, 07:17:37 PM »
Quiet joint. More likr chinese music. Prc girls.

All Thai Discos / Re: Icon 2 @ Parklane lvl 4
« Last post by 2017 on February 22, 2018, 07:16:59 PM »
Current batch is very strong. A wide variety of girls. Tg are very very strong. Worth going.

All Thai Discos / Re: New club opening-pixie sg
« Last post by Jeremysyh on February 22, 2018, 10:31:35 AM »

Many new and pretty thai models in da house now!
Come and see!!!!
Gong Tao Helpdesk | 1-800-SHE-DUN-LIKE-ME / Re: Need some experienced bros help
« Last post by robertlim420 on February 22, 2018, 07:18:04 AM »
Congrats. Just don't be a Roberto u are fine. Continue to see got second half anot.
Sure bro. Waiting to visit her in thailand, or her coming to singapore. Depend who is able to first

Don't be a dumbass, please go find a normal sg girl... and keep the Chiang rai one as mistress... -.-
Why does she have to be a mistress?
Gong Tao Helpdesk | 1-800-SHE-DUN-LIKE-ME / Re: Need some experienced bros help
« Last post by SweetAdeline on February 22, 2018, 03:21:45 AM »
Don't be a dumbass, please go find a normal sg girl... and keep the Chiang rai one as mistress... -.-
All Thai Discos / Re: Club Nexus (ex-club Bubberry)
« Last post by Octopuss on February 22, 2018, 02:55:38 AM »
Thanks for the info Bro Sazabi~ +gtk  :)
All Thai Discos / MOVED: Club Barcode @ The Oriental Plaza, Chinatown
« Last post by Octopuss on February 22, 2018, 01:36:37 AM »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Siam Religious Banner